MEALS [ L ]
Upon arrival, enjoy the cooking class with Ms. Yui who will teach traditional techniques and share her family’s recipes. Cut, slice, pound, and fry various ingredients while learning about Thai culinary culture. After the dishes are ready, sit down and dine on a delicious meal of Thailand’s famous dishes.
After you have finished your meal, spend some time browsing through the stalls of vegetables, herbs, and other items. Learn about some of the more exotic items and hear how they have been used in Thai cooking for centuries. The market walk is also a fantastic chance to see the daily lives of the local people who come to buy the freshest ingredients.
A colorful cookbook is provided at the end of the course, a perfect souvenir from this fun culinary experience. (L)
Our services include:
– Join tours and transfers in city area only
– Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
– Tips for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic Flights
– Meals other than mentioned above.
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Any service not mentioned above
– Transfers outside the city area
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!