MEALS [ L ]
Enjoy the pre-fight atmosphere as musicians play lively traditional music and local fans come to fill the bleachers. The local guide will give background information into the sport, which originated in the 16th century, and the rules of the competition.
Then the fights begin! Witness the boxers going through an elaborate pre-fight ritual. Called the wai kru, this combination of slow-moving dance steps and praying is meant to pay homage to the boxers’ teachers and to bless the fighters. After a short introduction by the referee, the fights will begin.
Watch several fights during the course of the evening, joining the locals as they cheer on their favourite boxer. Watch – and learn- the incredible tactics used by the fighters to bring down their opponents.
Following the final match, transfer back to the hotel for a good night’s sleep.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air-Conditioned vehicle
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the tour
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan – Private Tour
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Bangkok Treasure Hunt and The Golden Moutain – Private
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay In Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Grand Palace and Wat Pho in Style
- Witness the early morning gathering of monks
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the Emerald Buddha