Experience the charm of rural Thailand. Escape from the capital to Klong Mahasawat, an authentic agricultural village. Take a boat trip on a small canal and travel by local tractor through rice fields and fruit orchids. Learn about traditional ways of life and enjoy the tranquillity of the countryside.
MEALS [ L ]
For a first glimpse of the village, take a boat trip on a small canal. Cruise along the tranquil waterways, stopping to visit a wild orchid farm and a water lily pond. Admire these beautiful sites while breathing in the fresh air of the countryside.
Then climb aboard an e-tan¸ a mini-tractor used by Thai farmers. Cross through rice fields where, depending on the time of year, farmers may be at work planting or harvesting the paddies. Continue to a tropical fruit orchard for a short tour. See exotic tropical fruits growing on trees and plants then sample some of the fresh seasonal produce.
Relax and soak up the serenity of rural Thailand one last time before returning to the hustle and bustle of Bangkok.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat