MEALS [ L ]
Be greeted by the volunteers at Elephant World. Learn about the lives of elephants, the plight of many Thai elephants and the sanctuary’s efforts to save these miraculous creatures. They will also provide a useful overview of the relationship between the elephants and their mahouts, or caretakers.
Then the adventure truly begins. Meet the elephants and join the mahouts as they go about the daily routine: foraging for food in the jungle, cutting sugar cane or gathering bananas. Then feed the elephants, a chance to get close to the mighty beasts and to see their amazingly agile trunks in action.
Return to the main camp for a lunch of freshly-prepared Thai food. Then return to the jungle where the elephants await their afternoon bath. Jump into the Kwai Yai River with the elephants, helping them to cool off with a good scrub. Then lead them deeper into the forest where they will spend the night.
Following this incredible encounter with Asia’s beloved elephants, say farewell to the team at Elephant World and return to Bangkok. (L)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide and adventure assistant
– Drinking water during the tour
– Elephant Care activities
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok