MEALS [ L ]
Then, it is time to indulge in the Thai people’s other favourite activity: shopping! Hop on the BTS Skytrain and ride to the edge of the Chao Phraya River. Continue by riverboat across the water to the Asiatique Night Market. Browse the handicraft and clothing stalls, watch the local entertainment and enjoy the views of the river at night.
Return to the city centre around 22:00, heading back to the hotel or opting for more chances to sample Bangkok’s legendary nightlife. (D)
Our services include:
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Transportation as mentioned (public transports)
– Drinking water during the tour.
– Skytrain/MRT ticket to Lumpini / Sala Daeng Station.
– Skytrain ticket from Sala Daeng – Saphan Taksin.
– Express boat to the Night Bazar.
– One glass of Mai Tai sunset cocktail at Park Society Bar, Sofitel So
– Local street food dinner
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat