Stunning scenery abounds on this fantastic excursion around Phang Nga Bay. Spend a day at sea, traveling by speedboat to tropical beaches, charming floating villages and remarkable limestone cliffs. Get a glimpse of the famed ‘James Bond Island’ and discover the true meaning of ‘tropical paradise’.
MEALS [ L ]
Cast off from Krabi early this morning for this stunning Phang Nga Bay tour. Travel across the waters of the Andaman Sea, watching the coastline fade away. The boat will weave among limestone outcroppings, slowing down for a closer look at these iconic natural wonders.
Go ashore at ‘James Bond Island’, a remarkable island featured in the Hollywood film ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’. Although busy with tourists, it is still a fantastic place to stop and appreciate the beauty of Phang Nga Bay.
Return to the boat and cruise onwards to Panyee Island where a delicious lunch will be served. After lunch take a short stroll through the village to experience the way of local life in this tropical paradise.
The adventure continues this afternoon, cruising further along the Bay toward a mangrove forest. Get a close look at the remarkable eco-system created by the dense mangroves while cruising by at a slow pace. After exploring the mangroves, continue to a fantastic cave where a canoe is used to pass through the tunnel-like cave. Gaze in wonder at this unusual site and enjoy the surreal atmosphere.
Before wrapping up the Phang Nga Bay tour and returning to Krabi, stop at a few remote islands to swim and relax on the crowd-free beaches. The day comes to a close with a boat ride back to Krabi, soaking up the last views of this tropical paradise on the way. (L)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Lunch and fruits
– Drinking water
– Life jacket
– Snorkeling equipment
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat
Pantawan Cooking Class
- Discover the secrets of Thai cuisine from a local chef
- Browse a fresh market to learn about traditional ingredients
- Cook and dine on delicious dishes at a family home in Chiang Mai