MEALS [ L ]
From the starting point of Hua Lamphong Railway Station, be taken to explore the backstreets as well as discover the glittering and energetic Chinatown’s Yaowarat Street. Here, be introduced to the history of the area and some of the area’s favourite street food artisans.
Grab delicious bites of various kinds of food, from the famous Chinese dumplings, peppered pork noodles, Chinese donuts, and many more! Enjoy sweet Chinese desserts and visit a tea shophouse.
This is an experience to learn all about one of Bangkok’s best kept secrets - the city’s Chinatown!
Our services include:
– Transportation from/to the starting point of the walk.
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the transfers
– Snacks and drinks during the tour
– Tip driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Personal expenses, other gratuities, etc.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat