MEALS [ L ]
Then it’s time to hop on Bangkok’s iconic 3-wheel, Tuk Tuk, for a night adventure ride to visit the best local eateries around the famous street zone in town. Bangkok is claimed to be the city that never stops eating. Bangkokians usually find themselves eating out at night, especially street food, which the city is also well-known for.
Be taken for a ride and make various stops at local places in which even smells will ignite ones taste buds. From the local favourite Northern Thai-Isan Food, the best kept-secret Guay Tiew Gai guaranteed with a Michelin star for 2 consecutive years, and one of thebest Pad Thai in town popular for both locals and foreigners alike, all bites will truly be pleasing!
Between the bites, make some nice stomach breaks at the city’s old town landmarks. Visit Wat Pho, the famous iconic sight of Bangkok for a night time perspective, and here, be wowed by its illuminated chedis while learning all about the history of the temple. Also, walk through the city’s largest flower market, Pak Klong Talad, which is busy 24-hours a day with wholesale vendors and local shoppers. Explore the stalls where orchids, flowers, vegetables and other items spill over the crowded stalls. Here, there is a chance to taste some local snacks or fruits.
The night ends with a final stop outside a secret, hidden bar located by the river. Sip on a chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink while enjoying amazing night views of the Chao Phraya River along with the glittering Temple of Dawn.
After the tour finishes, be dropped off at the hotel by tuk tuk. (D)
Our services include:
– A fun tuk tuk ride
– English speaking guide
– Delicious food, snacks and drink during the tour.
– One beer or one non
-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
– Drop off service at the hotel by tuk tuk
Our services do not include:
– Transfer to the meeting point
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat