In a full day of fun outside of Bangkok, visit OurLand Nature Reserve and take part in an engaging and memorable day of learning about local wildlife, walking through jungles and floating down the Kwai Yai River. For nature lovers and people who love the outdoors, this is a perfect getaway from the big city.
MEALS [ L ]
Upon arrival at the destination, this full day program kicks off with a small river crossing. Along the way, a guide will briefly explain details about the Kwai Yai River and the geography of the area.
After entering the area, enjoy a quick walk through the jungle and learn about the flora and fauna along the way. Then, receive an introduction to the mission of OurLand, the eco-village and how local people live, as well as some general do’s and don’ts while there.
Lunch is served at OurLand.
After lunch, begin the afternoon program with a basic snake education course which introduces guests to different types of snake along with a brief photo opportunity with them.
Afterwards, head on a 5-6 km float down the Kwai Yai River, while passing beautiful natural scenery and spotting various species of birds. Then, take a break at the ‘Lost Island,’ a naturally formed island in the middle of the river with its own ecosystem.
Arrive back at OurLand at 16:30 and get changed into dry clothes before returning back to Bangkok. (L)
Our services include:
– Tours and transfers by private Air
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Snacks, beverages and lunch.
– Drinking water and mosquito repellent.
– Tips for driver.
– Basic first aid.
– Life jacket.
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat