Take a peek into Thai royal life on an exclusive day trip with visits to the private Prince Chakrabongse’s Italian-style villa and Queen Sirikit Textile Museum. Indulge in a Royal Thai meal overlooking the beautiful Temple of Dawn and learn all about the stories behind royal textile treasures.
MEALS [ L ]
Following the house tour, take a seat and enjoy authentic Royal Thai dishes while soaking up the beauty of spectacular backdrop view of the Temple of Dawn.
After lunch, proceed to the Queen Sirikit Textile Museum. Located inside the royal Grand Palace, the museum, built in 1870 by King Rama V, showcases a wide collection of royal textile treasures like Thai batik and royal dresses made of textiles. These treasures are all authentic, stunning and beautifully preserved. Here, a private curator will give you the in-depth history of the museum and different textiles. The tour will take about one hour.
Return to the hotel by a private air-conditioned transfer. (L)
Our services include:
– Return transportation with driver in Air
-ConditionedVIP vehicle (Ventury only with max. 5 Guestsper van)
– Luxury service of English speaking guide escort
– Private speedboat hotel pickup by Chakrabongse Villa
– Lunch at Chakrabongse Villa
– Private curator at the museum
– Entrance fee for mentioned visits
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Travel insurance.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!