This tour covers some of the most remarkable sites in Thailand starting off with the Bang Pa-In Royal Palace which served as a complex to Thailand’s old kings. Next, hop on a rice barge and enjoy a private lunch while cruising towards Ayutthaya. Step into the city’s historical temples such as Wat Yai Chai Mongkol and Wat Phra Si Sanphet. Don’t forget to drop by Wat Mahathat where the famous Buddha emerging out of a tree can be found.
MEALS [ L ]
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in an Air
-Conditioned VIP vehicle (Ventury only with a maximum of 5 Guestsper van)
– Luxury service of English
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Private lunch cruise on Thanatharee Rice Barge
– Drinking water
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!