MEALS [ L ]
Cruise away from Koh Samui and head toward Koh Phangan, a nearby island. Enjoy beautiful views while feasting on a delicious Thai lunch.
Upon reaching Koh Ma, grab a mask and snorkel and jump overboard. Snorkel through the clear waters, seeing colourful coral reefs and an abundance of tropical fish. Then continue to Thong Nai Pan beach and spend a couple hours at this secluded spot. Relax on the white sandy shores, indulge in a massage and swim in clear waters. For a taste of adventure try water skiing, wakeboarding or jet skiing.
As the sun dips low in the sky, return to Koh Samui aboard ‘The Chantara’. Watch the sunset from the boat’s deck while snacking on appetizers, capping off a truly remarkable day in paradise. (L)
Our services include:
– Join transportation and tour with driver in Air
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
– Buffet lunch and appetizers.
– Snorkeling equipment.
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Optional water sports and massage.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!