MEALS [ L ]
In between temples visits, get a taste of local life with a visit to a vibrant market. Take an interesting walk through the town's Muslim Quarter which offers the opportunity to sample an unusual local delicacy, candy floss roti.
After lunch at a local restaurant, the Ayutthaya day trip continues with a leisurely long-tail boat ride, approximately one hour, on the river around Ayutthaya island. This offers the chance to see more of the historic sites from a different perspective. The tour ends with a Kermit Tuk-tuk ride to the local train station in Ayutthaya, where guests will embark on the train back to Bangkok. (L)
Bangkok to Ayutthaya at 08:20
Ayutthaya to Bangkok at 15:35
**The train schedule is subject to change without prior notice**
Please note that we do experience delays with trains in Thailand. In case of delay, we will hop off at the Bangsue Station to catch the MRT (Subway) back to your Bangkok hotel or to the city center.
Our services include:
– All transfers by public transportation (train, Tuk
-tuk & subway).
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Lunch at a local restaurant.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
– Drinking water during the tour.
– 2nd class train ride with seat reservation to Ayutthaya.
– 2ndclass train ride with seat reservation to Bangkok.
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!