MEALS [ L ]
With the assistance of the monk, learn the techniques of meditation. The course is based on the Buddha’s four foundations of mindfulness: mindfulness of body, feelings, mind and dhamma. After learning the basic principles of meditation then take some time to practice alongside the locals.
Feeling calm and centred, and with a great understanding of Buddhist meditation practices, say farewell to the monks and return to the hotel.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air-Conditioned vehicle
– English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the tour
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan – Private Tour
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Bangkok Treasure Hunt and The Golden Moutain – Private
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Soaring Above Bangkok Helicopter Tour
- Explore Bangkok from the skies
- Enjoy a one-hour flight in private helicopter
- Get an unobstructed view of the city from above
Cruising Phang Nga Bay In Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island