MEALS [ L ]
Following that, take a tuk tuk ride to Wat Arun, “The Temple of Dawn”, and see the temple light up at night. Then continue on a ferry crossing the river to Tha Tien pier and go savour a scrumptious Thai dinner a riverfront restaurant facing the view of Wat Arun. After dinner, proceed on foot to the glittering Wat Pho, another great photo opportunity. Jump in a tuk tuk to Prime Hotel, a boutique accommodation located right by Wat Trimit. Up on the 11th floor, chill out with two glasses of cocktails at the outdoor terrace overlooking the glittering Wat Trimit. (D)
Return to the hotel by a public transport.
Our services include:
– Public transportation.
-Service of English speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
– Drinking water during the tour.
-Meals as specified.
– Two glasses of cocktail
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok