See a different, more authentic side of Bangkok with a half day biking adventure. Ride through peaceful back roads and along quiet waterways, getting a glimpse of local life in the capital. Pass by ancient temples and stop to sample local snacks amid the green, tropical ‘jungle’ of Bangkok.
MEALS [ L ]
Set off on two-wheels and ride through the network of peaceful roads that criss-cross Bang Kra Jao. Tropical plants and lush trees surround the roads, creating an urban jungle in the city centre. Cross over canals and admire the mangrove forests that line the waterways. See traditional Thai houses and golden temples rarely visited by tourists. Stop to chit chat with friendly locals and to visit markets selling an array of fresh produce.
During the two-hour ride, refuel with snacks at one of the many street stalls. Enjoy the delicious Thai dishes while learning about local life in this traditional community. If it is Saturday or Sunday, a stop will be made at Bang Nam Phueng, a large weekend market that is popular with the local residents.
After catching a breath of fresh air in the Bangkok Jungle, return to the city centre and onwards to the hotel.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air-Conditioned vehicle
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the tour
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan – Private Tour
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Bangkok Treasure Hunt and The Golden Moutain – Private
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay In Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Grand Palace and Wat Pho in Style
- Witness the early morning gathering of monks
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the Emerald Buddha