MEALS [ L ]
After understanding all the rules, start the walk through historical sites, from the Golden Mountain to a local community Ban Batra and the neighbourhoods. Follow the first mission, search for mysterious objects, and receive an object for cracking codes to continue for the next missions. Along the way, it is a great chance to freely interact with locals while tasting some snacks!
The final mission ends at a local printing house and café to discover who is the winner. Celebrate the victory with a cool refreshment before returning to the hotel by private van.
Total walking distance: Approximately 4 km.
Our services include:
– Transfers as mentioned by private Air-Conditioned vehicle from / to the meeting point
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Hunting guidebook
– One drinking water at the beginning of the game
– One soft drink after the game
– One snack in the middle of the game
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan – Private Tour
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay In Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Grand Palace and Wat Pho in Style
- Witness the early morning gathering of monks
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the Emerald Buddha
Phuket Old Town E-bike Tour
- Zip through the streets of Phuket’s old town by electric bike
- Explore historic buildings that reflect Phuket’s rich heritage
- Bike to an antique museum and colourful fresh market