MEALS [ L ]
The traditional Bangkok tour begins with a walk through Chinatown. Visit tea shops, temples, and shop houses that have retained their old-world charm. Rub elbows with the locals at vibrant markets while browsing stalls overflowing with fresh produce and dry goods.
Pay a visit to the Bangkok Folk Museum. Located in a seventy-year-old house, the museum has a small but fascinating collection of historic items and displays. Learn about Thailand’s rich culture and discover how it has evolved over time.
Then delve even deeper into local Bangkok life with a boat trip along the Chao Phraya River. Travel in a typical long-tail boat and ride through the quiet canals (klongs) of Thonburi neighbourhood. Pass by houses built on stilts and see how the locals live on the water’s edge.
Before returning to the hotel, make one last stop at Wat Arun. Admire the incredible glazed pottery inlaid in this towering stupa and learn about Thailand’s spiritual side.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in Air-Conditioned vehicle
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Drinking water during the tour
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan – Private Tour
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Bangkok Treasure Hunt and The Golden Moutain – Private
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay In Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Grand Palace and Wat Pho in Style
- Witness the early morning gathering of monks
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the Emerald Buddha