MEALS [ L ]
First, tuck in to a refreshing craft beer from various parts of the world - watch scenes of locals everyday lives - and if up for it, buy some snacks from the local stalls (A pint of craft beer is included but additional food is at guests own cost.)
Then, walk over to the famous Buddha Tooth Relic Temple in the beautiful evening light and see the senior locals wind down the day with a game of chinese chess. This is a great photo opportunity and chance to interact with the locals.
Learn about the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and stroll through its amazing interior if desired.
Then take a short walk to the famous Chinatown Food Street. Along the way, see a variety of stalls selling unique souvenirs and purchase some to bring home if desired.
Stay for dinner at Chinatown Food Street. Choose from the variety of street food ranging from chicken satay, barbecue seafood delights and local beers. (Please note: Food and standard drinks are included. Beers will be at guests own cost.)
After having a fill with dinner, head off for a cooling bowl of local dessert. Choose from flavours like mango shaved ice, chendol (coconut and palm sugar dessert) or for the adventurous, durian flavoured desserts.
Around 10pm, hop back on the MRT and return to the hotel or choose to continue to explore the nightlife of bustling Chinatown.
Our services include:
– One day Singapore tourist transport pass
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
– Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner).
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High seasonal surcharge for non
-English speaking guide.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!