MEALS [ L ]
Cruise down the Singapore River in a traditional bumboat to see the legacy of Singapore's history. This is the best way to see the pivotal role the river played in Singapore's history as a port town. The cruise passes godowns and old shophouses, that now stands as a silent reminder of its humble past. Cruise past old colonial buildings contrasted with imposing modern skyscrapers. Guarding the river mouth see the majestic water-spouting Merlion - a mythological half-lion, half-fish creature a successful symbol of Singapore's tourism industry.
End the tour with a seafood dinner along the riverside. Savour an authentic dish of chili crab served with mantou (fried Chinese buns), a local favourite and a must-have in Singapore!
Choose to stay around the area to explore Singapore’s glittering nightlife or be transferred back to the hotel.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air
-conditioned vehicle and water provided in the car.
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
– Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner).
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High seasonal surcharge for non
-English speaking guide.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!