MEALS [ L ]
First, enjoy a scenic cable car ride and catch a bird's eye view of Singapore's skyline and its busy port.
Next, choose to visit either the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom or take an adventurous ride on the Skyline Luge. Depending on your preference learn all about the lifespan of butterflies set within a rainforest and get a close encounter with these fascinating creatures. For the more adventurous at heart, zip down the tracks of the Skyline Luge on a unique wheeled-gravity ride and then take a Skyride for scenic views of Sentosa. (Note: Tickets to both the Butterfly Park and Skyline Luge are not included. They are added on request.
Then move on to the S.E.A Aquarium, the world's largest aquarium. Immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet's largest window to the ocean. With more than 800 species of marine animals, the aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath grouper Napolean wrasse, and other gentle giants of the sea. Come face to face with over 200 sharks and uncover the centuries of myths about the sea predators.
This afternoon, be transferred back to the hotel in the main island.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle and water provided in the car.
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees for Cable Car & S.E.A Aquarium.
-Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner).
Our services do not include:
-Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Entrance fees for either Butterfly Park or Skyline Luge
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High seasonal surcharge for non
-English speaking guide.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!