MEALS [ L ]
Visit the Sands Sky Park, an awe-inspiring engineering wonder. This unique structural masterpiece, floats atop the three soaring Marina Bay Sands hotel towers, 200m in the sky!
Stretching longer than the Eiffel Tower laid down or four and a half A380 Jumbo jets, with an impressive 12,400 square metres of space, the Sands Sky Park offers unforgettable panorama views of the city’s impressive skyline. An absolute paradise on the sky!
Then, explore Singapore’s latest National Garden - Gardens by the Bay. Visit the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories. The Flower Dome is a cooled conservatory replicating the cool-dry climate of Mediterranean regions in South Africa, California, Spain and Italy with unique plants like the Baobab trees, the Madagascar Ghost Tree, and the 1000-year-old Olive tree. The Flower Field caters for a changing display of vibrant plants and blooms. Then, be awed by the world’s tallest indoor waterfall at 35-metre amidst the lush vegetation and tropical epiphytes of the Cloud Forest.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle and water provided in the car.
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
– Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner).
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High seasonal surcharge for non
-English speaking guide.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!