Explore the old and new side of Singapore on this half day city tour and learn about its history contrasted against the modern cityscape. Tour the old British colonial civic district and culture-rich Chinatown before visiting the Sands Sky Park or National Orchid Garden for a perfect discovery of Singapore.
MEALS [ L ]
Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Then, visit Singapore’s historical Chinatown - a bustling mix of old and new, filled with traditional shops and local markets as well as new artisanal stores and cafes. Visit the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum and see the rich interior design and comprehensive exhibit on Buddhist art and history with stories of the religion spanning over hundreds of years.
End the tour at either one of these iconic parks or gardens of Singapore. Entrance fees not included - additional costs apply.
Visit Sands Sky Park, an awe-inspiring engineering wonder. This unique structural masterpiece, sits atop the three soaring towers of Marina Bay Sands hotel, 200m in the sky. Stretching longer than the Eiffel Tower laid down or four and a half A380 Jumbo jets, the Sands Sky Park offers an unforgettable panorama view of the city.
Visit the National Orchid Garden located within Singapore Botanic Gardens. Recently named one of the world’s heritage site by UNESCO, the National Orchid Garden boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. It is also home to Singapore’s National Flower, the Vanda Miss Joaquim.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle and water provided in the car.
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner).
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Entrance fees to Sands Sky Park or National Orchid Garden
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– High seasonal surcharge for non
-English speaking guide.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!