Cycle the scenic bay of Singapore’s city centre and zip pass Gardens by the Bay, the Marina Barrage, and the F1 street circuit with stops along the way for amazing photo opportunities. Learn all about hidden stories of Singapore, have a chance to spot wild otters who make the bay area their home and visit the exclusive Shimano Cycling World to learn all about the history of bicycles.
MEALS [ L ]
Depending on the route of the day, make stops along the way at the iconic sites of Singapore like the Merlion Park, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage, National Stadium, the Esplanade and more!
Refresh with a stop at a coffeehouse for a local snack and drink. (Please note: Snack and drinks are at own expense. There are water coolers stations available throughout the cycle.)
Take in scenic views of Singapore’s skyline and learn about its history, culture and hidden stories of this urban jungle. Look out for the much beloved family of wild otters who make the bay area their own home and stop by the Shimano Bicycle Museum for an insight into the history of the bicycle.
Ride along the opposite side of the bay area back to the starting point to return the bicycles.
Be transferred back to the hotel or stay around the area to explore more.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle and water provided in the car.
– One way guide assist to bicycle rental shop.
– Service of English speaking local guide.
– Helmet, water and rain poncho
– All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
– Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner).
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Personal travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
– Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
– Foreign language guide and high seasonal surcharge for non
-English speaking guide.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!