MEALS [ L ]
Take a break from temple touring in Bagan and enjoy a traditional Burmese tea party.
Drive to a small village not far from the main temple sites, yet far from the tourist crowds. Walk through the village streets, witnessing the daily activities of the residents and learning about their deep-rooted beliefs. Despite the rapid increase in tourism, most of Bagan’s residents still retain their traditional culture and way of life.
Upon reaching the village monastery, sit down for a rest in the shady grounds. Dine on delicious traditional snacks and sip tea while relaxing in the tropical garden. While there, learn about the lives of Buddhist monks and the role they play in Myanmar society.
Afterwards, transfer back to your hotel or continue Bagan sightseeing with watching the sunset from an elevated viewpoint platform.
Our services include:
– Tea Party (Snacks, tea and coffee)
– Transportation in a private vehicle
– English Speaking Guide
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Bagan Zone Fee
– Meals other than mentioned
– Personal expenses
– Any other items not mentioned
– Visits not mentioned in the program
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
- Explore Myanmar’s lesser-visited Thandwe region
- Learn about traditional weaving and fishing practices
- Embark on a scenic river cruise, visiting local villages
Golf Yangon – Pun Hlaing Golf Club
- Enjoy 18 holes of golf in colonial Yangon
- Play at one of the city’s two internationally-recognised courses
- Wind down in the clubhouse after a memorable round
Local Color Tour in Bagan
- See Bagan from a local point of view
- Visit neighbourhoods untouched by the modern world
- Mingle with the locals at Nyaung U Market
Yangon Adventure Walk
- Explore the maze of laneways, characteristic of downtown Yangon
- Visit a Hindu temple and local tea shop
- Experience local bus and pedal-powered trishaw transport
Kyauk Gu U Min Temple by Boat
- Step beyond the Bagan tourist path to visit a secluded temple
- Take a scenic boat trip on the Irrawaddy River
- Learn of the rich history and ancient legends of Bagan
Bagan Temple Cycling Adventure
- Bike on narrow paths to explore the archaeological zone of Bagan
- Visit a selection of iconic monuments and several hidden gems
- Cross villages and neighbourhoods away from the tourist trail