MEALS [ L ]
The Ipoh Heritage Walk starts at the Railway Station, a superb example of colonial architecture and might end at Town Padang Mosque, constructed in 1908 in Moghul style. Continue past the mosque at Ipoh and onto the Birch Memorial clock Tower, built in 1909 in memory of James WW Birch, Perak’s first British Resident.
Stop for a coffee at Old Town coffee shop and from here get lost in the numerous hidden cobblestone alleyways of the old town experiencing the rich culture of the old-world colonial era. The Walls of the old town have been restored and turned into pieces of art and old shops are now quaint cafes. Finish the walking trail at the vibrant concubine lane which is home to the best antiques in Ipoh and fantastic architecture.
Our services include:
– Tasting as indicated
– Ipoh Heritage Guide
Our services do not include:
– Vehicle for pick up and drop off
– Other meals not mentioned
– Services not mentioned
– Drinks, mini bar, and personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Tourism tax
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng EX. Ipoh
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Cameron Highland Explorer
- Explore the heart of Mount Brinchang Mossy Forest
- Trek with an experienced nature guide
- Gain knowledge in valuable medicinal plants from the rainforest.
Where Nature Meets Street Art
- Discover the hidden secrets of art and nature in Penang.
- Learn the life behind the art at Balik Pulau
- Enjoy lunch at the trendy Hin Bus Depot