MEALS [ L ]
From here, take a 30-minute transfer to Kampung Bengoh, a Bidayuh village. The journey passes through scenic countryside of rice fields, small, scale rubber, cocoa, pepper farms which intermingle with forest, rivers and mountain ranges. Meet the kayaking team at Kampung Bengoh. The experienced kayaking guides will give a short demonstration and safety briefing before embarking on the kayaking adventure. Today’s family-friendly kayak meanders for a short distance down a shallow stream before entering the vista of Sg. Sarawak Kiri.
After paddling a quarter of the way, alight at Kampung Canu just after the pedestrian suspension bridge and be served a picnic-lunch is served at a Bidayuh village. Continue the relaxing journey paddling down-river and making a stop by a sandy bank beneath soaring limestone hills. Experience a couple of gentle rapids passing beneath a huge rock outcrop. The trip ends at Kampung Semadang before returning to Kuching. (L)
- Please bring along a change of clothes and towel for the return trip, spectacle straps, hat/cap, sunblock, suitable shoes / sandals that they are comfortable getting wet in (flip flops are not advisable).
- Bring your own straps for waterproof gadgets like GoPro, Waterproof compact camera, waterproof smartphone.
*** END OF SERVICES ***
Our services include:
– Return Transportation by Private Vehicle from City Hotel with English speaking guide
– Entrance fees into Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
– Kayaking will be on a Join in Basis
– The lunch (native style) will be on join
Our services do not include:
– Additional charge for pick up from outskirts hotel
– Other meals not mentioned
– Photo and Video Fees
– Services not mentioned
– Travel insurance
– Tourism tax
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!