Experience Putrajaya from the sky at the crack of dawn to witness the sunrise from the air. This is the best time of day to relish the beautiful skyline and historical architectural wonders below. Soak up the magical atmosphere of Putrajaya and marvel at the modern architecture of the pink domed Putra Mosque on a traditional Malay gondola on Putrajaya Lake.
MEALS [ L ]
Ascend slowly over the surrounding buildings and be enchanted by a sunrise that paints the city in rich colours. Nothing compares to this panoramic view from a floating balcony, it truly is a magical experience in the air.
The duration and flight path are dependent on the wind conditions, however the balloon tour over Putrajaya generally lasts for 45 minutes to one hour. After about an hour of absorbing the scenic beauty of the region from above, the pilot will search for a suitable place to make a safe landing. After the flight, receive a certificate and enjoy breakfast at a 5-star hotel.
For a more personal and nostalgic trip down memory lane, experience more of Putrajaya from a genuine replica of the local Malay traditional Perahu or wooden gondola-like vessels, all intricately crafted and made in the state of Terengganu. At 10:30 set sail for a 1-hour sail on Putrajaya Lake and enjoy the magnificent views that include the iconic Putra Mosque, Seri Wawasan Bridge and Perdana Putra. Sail past the pink-domed Putra Mosque, one of the most well-known mosques in Malaysia. The mosque is constructed with rose-tinted granite and the architecture is the combination of Middle Eastern and traditional Malay design elements.
Back on dry land transfer back to Kuala Lumpur for 13:00.
Our services include:
– Pick up from Hotel in Kuala Lumpur by Luxury Vehicle
– English speaking guide (supplements apply for other languages)
-hour flight on a Join in Basis
– Inflight Photos
– Post Flight Ceremony
– 5 Star Hotel Buffet Breakfast
– Flight Certificate
-hour Putrajaya Lake tour on the Perahu Dondang Sayang
Our services do not include:
– Other meals not mentioned
– Services not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat