MEALS [ L ]
Be picked up at the hotel and take a 30-minute transfer by air-conditioned vehicle (Join in basis) to Kuala Teriang (exact time of pick up will vary depending on the location of the hotel).
On arrival, get fitted out and jump on the bikes to see what Langkawi’s countryside has to offer on today’s 26km ride. Pedal along small countryside roads, along river banks and through traditional fishing villages. Stop at a local fruit market and chat with local villagers. Be surprised by their friendly chatter. Travel through scenic forest towards a Buffalo Farm making several stops along the way for light refreshments and to learn about the local region.
Riding through Langkawi countryside is truly spectacular and the sensory stimulation alone is quite energising. Take in the sights and smells of a wet market. Catch sightings of various birds, ride along the rice paddies, rubber plantations and fruit farms before returning to Kuala Teriang.
Transfer back to the hotel.
***END OF SERVICES***
Our services include:
– Vehicle on a shared basis.
– Experienced cycling guide
– Bike and Helmet
– Mineral water
– Snacks along the way
Our services do not include:
– Additional charge for pick up from outskirts hotel
– Other meals & beverages not mentioned
– Photo and Video Fees
– Services not mentioned
– Travel insurance
– Tourism tax
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat