MEALS [ L ]
On arrival at the jetty, cruise through the mangrove forest at Kilim Geoforest Park by boat and learn about the ecosystems that surround you. Spread over 100 sq km, Kilim Geoforest Park has a well-protected green mangrove forest. Navigate waterways and limestone crags and take in the flora and fauna that make this destination unique.
Start the journey with a short boat ride to the bat cave and explore the Bat Cave by foot with a Specialised Nature guide. Cruise past an old Charcoal Factory and into the Andaman Sea for a beach stop, relaxation and swim time.
Stop at the floating restaurant for a locally sourced lunch. Take a short fish farm tour before taking a boat ride back to the jetty for the transfer back to the hotel in the mid-afternoon. (L)
Recommendations - Kit List:
Swimwear, camera, flip flops, hat and sunscreen for protection from the sun, towel.
Our services include:
– Vehicle based on shared basis
– Life Jacket (compulsory to wear)
– Mineral Water
– Set Lunch
Our services do not include:
– Additional charge for pick up from outskirts hotel
– Other meals & beverages not mentioned
– Photo and Video Fees
– Services not mentioned
– Travel insurance
– Tourism tax
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng EX. Ipoh
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Cameron Highland Explorer
- Explore the heart of Mount Brinchang Mossy Forest
- Trek with an experienced nature guide
- Gain knowledge in valuable medicinal plants from the rainforest.
Where Nature Meets Street Art
- Discover the hidden secrets of art and nature in Penang.
- Learn the life behind the art at Balik Pulau
- Enjoy lunch at the trendy Hin Bus Depot