Penang is famous hub in Malaysia as the food capital and the best way to explore is by the street food in this island has to offer. Walk past the monument of Penang and take a step back to the time when Penang was formed as a settlement. Try the different dishes while exploring the traditions and culture that makes Penang food so unique and delicious.
MEALS [ L ]
Our Insider, will lead you through the Heritage Zone to taste some of the best treats from the Indian vegetarian, Indian muslim and Chinese influences. In between the food stops you will stroll by and listen to stories of Penang’s famous street murals, important clan houses and boardwalks of the Clan Jetties. Part of Penang’s Heritage Trail, these old Chinese stilt-house settlements on the islands, were historically used for loading and unloading goods but only recently after 1957 began to join the modern era with amenities like water and electricity.
This four-hour evening tour will stimulate all five senses and will end with a specialty cocktail, designed exclusively to cleanse your palate using local ingredients and spices, tailored and shaken by one of Penang’s famous mixologists. (D)
Our services include:
– Service of English speaking local guide. Meet your guide at your hotel lobby at 16:15.
– Food and Beverages
– One glass of cocktail/mocktail/beer. Additional drinks are chargeable.
Our services do not include:
– Camera / video entrance fees
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
– Additional cocktails / mocktail / beer is chargeable.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng EX. Ipoh
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Cameron Highland Explorer
- Explore the heart of Mount Brinchang Mossy Forest
- Trek with an experienced nature guide
- Gain knowledge in valuable medicinal plants from the rainforest.
Where Nature Meets Street Art
- Discover the hidden secrets of art and nature in Penang.
- Learn the life behind the art at Balik Pulau
- Enjoy lunch at the trendy Hin Bus Depot