MEALS [ L ]
Following this take a short walk around theSungai Palas ‘BOH’ Tea Factory before a light refreshment.
Lunch at a local restaurant to fuel for the afternoons moderate trekking experience.
Proceed to The Montane rainforest of Cameron Highlands at 13:30 for a 3-hour trek on two trails covering a variety of Eco climates. The forest is characterized by high rainfall with a minimum of 1750 – 2000mm. Walking inside the rainforest is quite easy as the undergrowth rainforest is hampered by the poor penetration of sunlight, however still challenging with the typical jungle floor of a maze of tree routes so tread carefully.
By the end of the Cameron Highland Explorer, walking in the heart of the rainforest brings the awareness of how it can provide valuable timber, animal product as well as precious medicinal plants.
Transfer back to the hotel for 16:30.
*** END OF SERVICES ***
Our services include:
– English speaking guide
– Private transport by 4x4WD
– Drinking Water
– Entrance fees
– Mossy Forest Conservation Fee
Our services do not include:
– Other meals not mentioned
– Services not mentioned
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Tourism tax
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng EX. Ipoh
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Where Nature Meets Street Art
- Discover the hidden secrets of art and nature in Penang.
- Learn the life behind the art at Balik Pulau
- Enjoy lunch at the trendy Hin Bus Depot
Private Picnic in Tea Plantation
- Private picnic experience in a Tea Plantation
- Panoramic Tea Plantation View
- Tasting session of the teas brewed in the Cameron Highlands