MEALS [ L ]
08:00 Take a Sampan across the river and discover first-hand how the Kampong Villagers live. Visit a traditional Malay Wooden stilt house full of historical stories to tell. Stop for a light refreshment. Interact with the villagers before continuing to an open-air market with all the vibrant and exotic plants and fruits. Shop for local handicrafts and learn from the guide a whole range of jungle produce including wild fern and orchids.
On weekends the market and Kampong will be very busy and so the tour can be longer.
Return to the hotel by midday to freshen up and continue the day at leisure.
*** END OF SERVICES ***
Our services include:
– Return Private English speaking guide for walking transfers from Hotel to starting point
– Local Experienced English Speaking Guide
– Bike Helmet and Safety Briefing
– Sampan Boat Fees, return
– Snacks & Water
Our services do not include:
– Other meals not mentioned
– Services not mentioned
– Drinks, mini bar, and personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Transportation to meeting point if your Hotel is not in downtown area.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!