Experience Putrajaya from the sky at the crack of dawn to witness the sunrise from the air. This is the best time of day to relish the beautiful skyline and historical architectural wonders below. Soak up the magical atmosphere of Putrajaya and marvel at the modern architecture of the pink domed Putra Mosque on a traditional Malay gondola on Putrajaya Lake.
MEALS [ L ]
Ascend slowly over the surrounding buildings and be enchanted by a sunrise that paints the city in rich colours. Nothing compares to this panoramic view from a floating balcony, it truly is a magical experience in the air.
The duration and flight path are dependent on the wind conditions, however the balloon tour over Putrajaya generally lasts for 45 minutes to one hour. After about an hour of absorbing the scenic beauty of the region from above, the pilot will search for a suitable place to make a safe landing. After the flight, receive a certificate and enjoy breakfast at a 5-star hotel.
For a more personal and nostalgic trip down memory lane, experience more of Putrajaya from a genuine replica of the local Malay traditional Perahu or wooden gondola-like vessels, all intricately crafted and made in the state of Terengganu. At 10:30 set sail for a 1-hour sail on Putrajaya Lake and enjoy the magnificent views that include the iconic Putra Mosque, Seri Wawasan Bridge and Perdana Putra. Sail past the pink-domed Putra Mosque, one of the most well-known mosques in Malaysia. The mosque is constructed with rose-tinted granite and the architecture is the combination of Middle Eastern and traditional Malay design elements.
Back on dry land transfer back to Kuala Lumpur for 13:00.
Our services include:
– Pick up from Hotel in Kuala Lumpur by Luxury Vehicle
– English speaking guide (supplements apply for other languages)
-hour flight on a Join in Basis
– Inflight Photos
– Post Flight Ceremony
– 5 Star Hotel Buffet Breakfast
– Flight Certificate
-hour Putrajaya Lake tour on the Perahu Dondang Sayang
Our services do not include:
– Other meals not mentioned
– Services not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng EX. Ipoh
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Cameron Highland Explorer
- Explore the heart of Mount Brinchang Mossy Forest
- Trek with an experienced nature guide
- Gain knowledge in valuable medicinal plants from the rainforest.
Where Nature Meets Street Art
- Discover the hidden secrets of art and nature in Penang.
- Learn the life behind the art at Balik Pulau
- Enjoy lunch at the trendy Hin Bus Depot