MEALS [ L ]
Padas River is situated in the interior of southwestern part of Kota Kinabalu that is accessible by antique train (used since the late 19th century in Borneo).
Very early pick up at 05:20 at the hotel and transfer (2 hours) by coach to Beaufort Railway Station. 07:30 Get onboard the train and enjoy a unique scenic train ride for 2 hours to get to Pangi Station (starting point).
Upon reaching Pangi at 10:30, light refreshment then meet with professional rafting guides who will provide a detailed safety demonstration. Then, grab a helmet, lifejacket and paddle and head to the rafts for this exhilarating adventure. (Note: each raft will carry four guests and one rafting guide)
Once the raft is fully afloat, start paddling! The journey will take around 1.5-2 hours (10km) in total with a mix of gently flowing waters and exhilarating rapids. Be sure to look around and enjoy the breath-taking scenery that surrounds the rivers. Pass by jungle-covered highlands, lush fields and other spectacular natural landscapes. Around halfway through the journey, stop on the riverbanks for a chance to swim or to simply soak up the scenery.
We expect to arrive at Rayoh (ending point) at noon time for a sumptuous lunch before departing back by train to Beaufort. Upon arrival at Beaufort Town, you will be transferred by coach or van back to Kota Kinabalu City. (L)
****END OF SERVICES*****
“An itinerary may at times be altered by our guides due to local conditions out of our control, the skill of participants and other unexpected circumstances. Our priority is always the experience and safety of our clients.”
Our services include:
– Private return transportation from City Hotel to Beaufort/Tenom Train Station
– English speaking guide for transfers
– Join in transportation from Beaufort/Tenom Train Station to start of White
– English Speaking Rafting Guide
– Water and Lunch
Our services do not include:
– Additional charge for pick up from outskirts hotel
– Other meals & beverages not mentioned
– Photo and Video Fees
– Services not mentioned
– Travel insurance
– Tourism tax
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng EX. Ipoh
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Cameron Highland Explorer
- Explore the heart of Mount Brinchang Mossy Forest
- Trek with an experienced nature guide
- Gain knowledge in valuable medicinal plants from the rainforest.
Where Nature Meets Street Art
- Discover the hidden secrets of art and nature in Penang.
- Learn the life behind the art at Balik Pulau
- Enjoy lunch at the trendy Hin Bus Depot