MEALS [ L ]
08:00 Take a Sampan across the river and discover first-hand how the Kampong Villagers live. Visit a traditional Malay Wooden stilt house full of historical stories to tell. Stop for a light refreshment. Interact with the villagers before continuing to an open-air market with all the vibrant and exotic plants and fruits. Shop for local handicrafts and learn from the guide a whole range of jungle produce including wild fern and orchids.
On weekends the market and Kampong will be very busy and so the tour can be longer.
Return to the hotel by midday to freshen up and continue the day at leisure.
*** END OF SERVICES ***
Our services include:
– Return Private English speaking guide for walking transfers from Hotel to starting point
– Local Experienced English Speaking Guide
– Bike Helmet and Safety Briefing
– Sampan Boat Fees, return
– Snacks & Water
Our services do not include:
– Other meals not mentioned
– Services not mentioned
– Drinks, mini bar, and personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Transportation to meeting point if your Hotel is not in downtown area.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Street Art & Snacks dans la vieille ville d’Ipoh
- Découvrez les nombreuses œuvres d'art de rue et les mets délicieux d'Ipoh
- Promenez-vous dans les ruelles d'Ipoh à la recherche des sept célèbres peintures murales
- Dégustez des snacks locaux comme les popiahs ou la célèbre crème anglaise au caramel
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Cameron Highland Explorer
- Explore the heart of Mount Brinchang Mossy Forest
- Trek with an experienced nature guide
- Gain knowledge in valuable medicinal plants from the rainforest.