MEALS [ L ]
Climb several steps to the entrance of this incredible cave. Spend time exploring the cave with many steps leading to a sunlit opening. The Fairy Cave takes its name from a stalagmite structure at the entrance that is said to resemble a Chinese deity. Inside, notice the contrasts between the light and darkness, mixed with hues of brown and grey rocks and highlighted by rich green moss.
Then, cycle to a mystical cave with a Buddha statue and pray for future fortunes and destiny. After the caves, ride on quiet countryside roads lined with local farm houses and plantations back to Bau Town! Load the bikes and head off to town for a well-deserved lunch.
Return to Kuching town for approx. 14:30. (L)
(Note: A good level of fitness is required for this tour. No Helmet, No Ride!)
*** END OF SERVICES ***
Our services include:
– Join in Transfers
– Local Experienced English Speaking Guide
– Bike Helmet and Safety Briefing
– Entrance fees where mentioned in itinerary
– Snacks & Water
Our services do not include:
– Other meals not mentioned
– Services not mentioned
– Drinks, mini bar, and personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Transportation to meeting point if your Hotel is not in downtown area.
– Tourism tax
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng EX. Ipoh
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Cameron Highland Explorer
- Explore the heart of Mount Brinchang Mossy Forest
- Trek with an experienced nature guide
- Gain knowledge in valuable medicinal plants from the rainforest.
Where Nature Meets Street Art
- Discover the hidden secrets of art and nature in Penang.
- Learn the life behind the art at Balik Pulau
- Enjoy lunch at the trendy Hin Bus Depot