Hop on a bicycle for an exhilarating half day tour of Kuching’s famous heritage sites and hidden gems. Pedal past colonial buildings, quirky cat statues and colourful houses of worship before crossing the Sarawak River to charming Malay Village to experience a taste of authentic rural life.
MEALS [ L ]
08:00 Get a different perspective of the Sarawak capital on this half day Kuching cycling tour. After adjusting the bikes and listening to a safety briefing, it’s time to start pedalling.
Ride through the city centre using the bikes to get away from the main streets and cross through quieter laneways. Stop to admire colonial heritage buildings and various houses of worship, learning about Kuching’s ethnic blend and rich history. Pass by some of the city’s quirky cat-themed sites, from murals to statues, and stop for selfies with these iconic feline monuments.
Then put the bikes on a sampan boat for a short trip across the Sarawak River. After this scenic boat journey return to the bikes to explore Malay Village. Although not far from Kuching, the pace here is much more laid back. Enjoy riding along quiet lanes lined with wooden houses, stopping to observe scenes of rural lifestyles and to chat with friendly locals. Take a break to sample local snacks and rest the legs.
Return by boat and bike, concluding this fun Kuching cycling day tour around midday, and transfer back to the hotel.
*** END OF SERVICES ***
Our services include:
– Return Private English speaking guide for walking transfers from Hotel to starting point
– Local Experienced English Speaking Guide
– Bike Helmet and Safety Briefing
– Sampan Boat Fees, return
– Snacks & Water
– Private Transfers from Hotel to the start point of the cycle
Our services do not include:
– Other meals not mentioned
– Services not mentioned
– Drinks, mini bar, and personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Transportation to meeting point if your Hotel is not in downtown area.
– Tourism tax
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Street Art & Snacks dans la vieille ville d’Ipoh
- Découvrez les nombreuses œuvres d'art de rue et les mets délicieux d'Ipoh
- Promenez-vous dans les ruelles d'Ipoh à la recherche des sept célèbres peintures murales
- Dégustez des snacks locaux comme les popiahs ou la célèbre crème anglaise au caramel
Langkawi Bird Watching
- Enjoy observing Langkawi’s wild birds in their natural habitat
- Immerse in Langkawi’s natural landscape and surroundings
- For photographers, capture nice photographs of these birds and landscape
Street Art & Treats in Old Town Ipoh
- Explore the abundant street art and delicious eats in Ipoh
- Stroll the laneways of Ipoh in search of 7 famous murals
- Enjoy local snacks like popiah’s or famous caramel custard
White Water Rafting and Caves in Gopeng
- Go white water rafting down the Kampar River
- Explore the longest limestone cave in peninsular Malaysia
- Be mesmerised by the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites formations
Langkawi’s UNESCO Geoparks By Helicopter
- Get a bird’s eye view of Langkawi aboard a helicopter
- Enjoy panoramic views of 99 islands that date back hundreds of million years
- Fly above majestic landscapes, sparkling lakes and emerald seas
Cameron Highland Explorer
- Explore the heart of Mount Brinchang Mossy Forest
- Trek with an experienced nature guide
- Gain knowledge in valuable medicinal plants from the rainforest.