MEALS [ L ]
Reconnect with nature as you meditate in the heart of the garden.
Take a break and enjoy a selection of local herbal teas which can help detoxify the body naturally. Then continue with a yoga session.
Enjoy breakfast at 9:30 and a walk around the garden with the guide. Then board the boat to get back to Luang Prabang at 10:30 or 11:30.
About the instructor: Michelle has studied and practiced Meditation, Yoga and Reiki with many world-renowned practitioners, including 4 years with The Mother, (a renowned international Meditation and Healing guru from India) across multiple disciplines and cultures. This has given Michelle great depth in her techniques and skills in assessing and assisting individuals and groups to get the most from their time with her. She is currently studying Lao Buddhist practices. She qualified for her level 2-instructor certificate in Australia in 2012 at the Australian School for Yoga and Meditation. (B)
Our services include:
– Private transfers from or to your hotel by air conditioned vehicle
– Return join in mekong boat trip to & from pha tad ke garden
– Certified English speaking instructor michelle luehman
– Meals as indicated
– Medicinal herbal teas
– All entrance fees as mentioned
– All permissions and local taxes
Our services do not include:
– Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime
– Personal travel insurance
– Personal expenses
– Meals other than those mentioned above
– Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusion above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!