MEALS [ L ]
The expert chefs will first demonstrate how to prepare authentic Lao dishes. Then it’s your turn to try your hand at cooking local Lao cuisine. Slice and pound your way through the ingredients before cooking each dish in the traditional way. You will be given a cook book that you can take home to practice your newly learnt cooking skills and relive your time in Laos.
After a few hours of concentration and smelling all of the wonderful flavors, you are sure to enjoy tucking in to your creations for dinner.
Your guide and driver will meet you for a private transfer to your hotel and you can expect to be back around 21:00 (if you prefer to be dropped off at a bar in town and make your own way home then discuss this with the guide). (D)
Our services include:
– Transportation from, to hotel in an air conditioned vehicle
– English speaking guide for transfers (English speaking guide is provided for cooking class and supplements for other nationalities are mentioned above)
– Evening cooking class and dinner
Our services do not include:
– Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime
– Personal travel insurance (should include helicopter evacuation for Laos & repatriation)
– Personal expenses
– Meals other than those mentioned above
– Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusion above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!