MEALS [ L ]
Visit the lovely neighbourhood of Meguro, which is home to a number of charming eateries, for a selection of gastronomic delights. Japan has a rich culinary tradition replete with a variety of delicious fare, including delicately fried, light as air tempura; teppanyaki-style cuisine, which involves cooking food on an iron griddle; and beloved noodle dishes such as ramen. After partaking in some mouthwatering dishes, follow the guide through Meguro’s tiny alleys and discover hidden places for dessert!
While dining, learn more about Japan’s food culture by observing the lively surroundings and hearing the guide’s personal stories. During the evening, visit several distinctive eateries. These venues do not take reservations so the exact route may change, but the guide will ensure there is plenty to eat!
Following an indulgent evening of culinary and cultural experiences, return to the hotel for a good night’s sleep. (D)
Our services include:
– English speaking guide (for other languages, guides can be arranged at an additional charge)
– Food and drinks at all venues (set menu)
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfers to and from the venue
– Meals and/or drinks other than mentioned above
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services not indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!