MEALS [ L ]
Then, accompany the guide to the two chosen locations to proceed with an exclusive photoshoot; first in a magnificent and secluded spot in Kyoto’s Tofukuji temple compound. After a short break, proceed to the backstreets of Gion, Kyoto’s most famous entertainment and Geisha district with the Geisha in her full splendour, complete with makeup and kimono.
Professional photography guide ensures high-quality, authentic photographs in traditional settings, making for excellent and impressive souvenirs from this memorable trip.
Our services include:
– Two meetings and photo sessions with a Geisha (total of 3 hours)
– Professional photography guide.
– Transportation between locations.
Our services do not include:
– Camera (although cameras are available for rental for a separate fee).
– Hotel pickup.
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately).
– Personal expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, and other expenditures of a personal nature).
– Travel insurance.
– Other services that are not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!