MEALS [ L ]
Then, accompany the guide to the two chosen locations to proceed with an exclusive photoshoot; first in a magnificent and secluded spot in Kyoto’s Tofukuji temple compound. After a short break, proceed to the backstreets of Gion, Kyoto’s most famous entertainment and Geisha district with the Geisha in her full splendour, complete with makeup and kimono.
Professional photography guide ensures high-quality, authentic photographs in traditional settings, making for excellent and impressive souvenirs from this memorable trip.
Our services include:
– Two meetings and photo sessions with a Geisha (total of 3 hours)
– Professional photography guide.
– Transportation between locations.
Our services do not include:
– Camera (although cameras are available for rental for a separate fee).
– Hotel pickup.
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately).
– Personal expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, and other expenditures of a personal nature).
– Travel insurance.
– Other services that are not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat