MEALS [ L ]
Have a break in the teahouse and enjoy a cup of freshly made green tea while the guide shares interesting facts about chado (tea ceremony).
From the park, embark on a scenic river cruise to Asakusa, a part of Tokyo's shitamachi or old town. Asakusa is the city's oldest Geisha district and also home to Senso-ji, Tokyo's oldest Buddhist temple. The streets around Senso-ji feature many traditional shops and are a delight to wander through.
The tour ends with a visit to Meiji Jingu, Tokyo's most famous shrine dedicated to Emperor Meiji and a popular venue for traditional Shinto weddings. The shrine sits in the midst of around 120,000 trees, making it easy to forget that just outside its grounds are two of the city's popular shopping districts, Harajuku and Omotesando.
Our services include:
– English speaking guide
– Food and drinks at all venues (set menu)
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfers to and from the venue
– Meals and/or drinks other than mentioned above
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services not indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!