Beer has been brewed in Japan since the 19th century, and Japanese beer is known worldwide for its quality and taste. In fact, Japan is the seventh largest producer of beer in the world. Craft beer in Japan in particular has experienced exponential growth and has gone from strength to strength in recent years. In today’s exciting tour, get a taste of this dynamic, artisanal scene.
MEALS [ L ]
Interact with the guide – a veritable aficionado of beer and Japan – and dive deep into the local bar and craft brewery culture. Delicious street food will be sampled throughout the course of the evening, a perfect accompaniment to the craft beer on offer.
Our services include:
– English speaking guide
– Food and drinks at all venues (set menu)
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfers to and from the venue
– Meals and/or drinks other than mentioned above
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services not indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!