MEALS [ L ]
Anything but an average bento box, this beautiful creation is also known as a chara-ben ("kyaraben"), or a character bento. This edible art form takes a traditional bento box and decorates the meal in the form of a famous cartoon character such as Hello Kitty or reshapes it to appear similar to an adorable animal. A popular edible item for many Japanese, this half day course will provide all the skills and means necessary to produce this cute delicacy.
Finish today's activity with a lively conversation over a hearty meal.
Our services include:
-speaking cook and instructor
– Ingredients, cooking materials, and bento box
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfers to/from the machiya
– Meals other than mentioned above
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services not indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!