MEALS [ L ]
Learn about Japan's pop culture obsession while walking through the vibrant streets of Akihabara. See locals dressed in unusual outfits representing their favourite anime characters and other 'maids' handing out leaflets to passersby. The guide will point out popular shops such as a vintage video game centre and an action figure speciality shop. She will also explain how Japan's cartoon and animation industry evolved into mainstream culture.
Following the walking tour, follow the guide to one of Akihabara's fascinating maid cafes. Sip a drink while being fawned over and entertained by the ever-smiling maids in this surreal setting. Sing songs, play games or simply sit back and enjoy people watching.
After the drinks are finished, return to the 'real world' and part ways with the guide at Akihabara Station.
Our services include:
-speaking guide for 2.5 hours
– One (1) drink
– One (1) photo or a short board game (approx. 3 minutes) with a Maid Cafe waitress
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfer to and from the meeting and disband points
– Meals or drinks other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services that are not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!