MEALS [ L ]
Today’s tour will begin at 18:00. Head off into the quaint and historic streets and alleyways of the Higashi Chaya district, which are lined with teahouses where geisha traditionally entertain their clients. The knowledgeable and friendly guides tell historical anecdotes and offer riddles to solve along the way, making the experience a truly interactive one.
After having explored the neighbourhood, it is time for a delicious meal at a traditional Japanese restaurant – an izakaya – for a distinctly Japanese experience. Learn more about the food culture of the area while tasting a variety of seasonal dishes and washing them down with some drinks.
At the end of this delightful evening in charming company, either continue to explore the city or head back to the hotel for some well-deserved rest. (D)
Our services include:
– English speaking guide
– Food and drinks (set menu, incl. alcoholic drinks)
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfers to and from the venue
– Meals and/or drinks other than mentioned above
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services not indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!