With an origin predating recorded history, sake can be thought of as Japan’s national beverage. Become intimately acquainted with this drink, which was once an important part of Shinto purification rituals in ancient Japan. This unique tour is sure to offer fascinating insights into this well-known drink.
MEALS [ L ]
During this exclusive experience, be immersed in the world of sake and enjoy a selection of drinks, learning about the diversity of styles and tastes of Japan’s iconic beverage. Visit the very best bars, izakaya, and specialist sake shops in the city and sample some of the best brands of sake the city has to offer.
Our services include:
– English speaking guide
– Drinks at each of the venues visited
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfers to and from the venue
– Meals and/or drinks other than mentioned above
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services not indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!