MEALS [ L ]
Discover one of Tokyo's more traditional areas and its local food scene with an local English-speaking food expert. Dive into the narrow streets of these lively neighborhoods and discover the hidden local gourmet gems. Visit tiny shops that have been run for many generations, as well as some restaurants that are well loved by the locals.
With the help of the guide, taste some of the staples of Japanese street food, such as some freshly fried meat croquettes, local noodle specialties and traditional Japanese sweets, accompanied by some delicious Japanese drinks.
Meet the food expert at a designated train station and enjoy 6-8 different venues during the tour. With plenty of chances to indulge in a variety of local food and drink, there are guaranteed to be happy tastebuds and full stomachs at the end of this experience!
Our services include:
-speaking tour leader
– Food and drinks at all venues
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfer to and from the venue
– Meals other than mentioned above (B
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!