MEALS [ L ]
Many of the buildings in the city are featured in architecture textbooks or have been awarded international architecture prizes. Some of them, such as the National Museum of Western Art, even feature on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
On this tour, discover more about Tokyo’s contemporary and traditional architecture by visiting some of its iconic landmarks, from shrines and temples to shopping boutiques and Olympic stadiums. Learn about the superstar architects behind the designs, such as Tadao Ando, Toyo Ito, Kenzo Tange and SANAA. Along the way, stop to admire Japan’s emerging architectural works and observe the quirky and unusual features of Tokyo’s innovative buildings.
Accompanied by a professional, highly knowledgeable guide, explore the best architectural gems the city has to offer. In addition to this, it is also the perfect chance to explore some of Tokyo’s most iconic neighbourhoods, and discover how these contemporary buildings connect with the capital’s rich history and culture.
Our services include:
– English speaking guide
– Food and drinks at all venues (lunch and food tastings)
– Transportation within the tour
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights (quoted separately)
– Transfers to and from the venue
– Meals and/or drinks other than mentioned above
– Personal expenses (e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.)
– Travel insurance
– Other services not indicated in the package inclusions above
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!